jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Liran Notik - Amor




Spanish version English version
Buscando una esperanza, un corazón sin condición Do you ever think of changin'? Did you ever confuse yourself?
Guardando la cordura en un conflicto sin solución Did you ever lose control, and be someone when you're not instead
Soñando con vivir mi vida, queriendo ver esta salida I'm gonna live my life much better, I wanna dream this night forever
Mandándome un mensaje de esperanza. ¡Ven a mi! And If you wanna tell me there is hope just come to me!


Dame todo tu amor Just giving me your love, love
Sólo quiero tu amor I wanna be you love, and love
Dime cual es la razón Don't ever give it up
Quédate en mi corazón And give me all your love, your love love


Sintiendo cerca el pulso de un mundo muy agitado Did you ever fight by darkness, try to find something you don't know?
Corriendo solo en la noche sin ver a nadie a mi lado Did you ever touch your feelings, want to feel but you overload?
Mi sueño es llegar muy lejos, viviendo sin sentir temor I'm gonna take my time like never, I'm gonna watch the stars forever
Mandándome un mensaje de esperanza. ¡Ven a mi! And If you wanna tell me there is hope just come to me!


No me importa que dirán It doesn't matter what they say
No me importa que harán I know I'm gonna be this way


No hay comentarios: